I offer a range of styles of workshop, tailored to suit your personal or business requirements.
From a business perspective, my preferred approach is to meet with you and discuss the specific needs of your organisation and tailor a workshop or a program to meet those needs. I don’t believe in a flick and tick approach; rather I focus on creating real, evidence-based change to improve your staff morale, knowledge and business output. I specialise in effective communications, conflict resolution and managing change.
I also offer personalised, individually tailored one or two-day workshops at our purpose-built retreat in Clunes NSW. Unlike other workshops, ‘Nothing Changes if Nothing Changes’ is specifically tailored to meet your needs. My chronic pain workshops are based on my book ‘Living with Chronic Pain- from OK to Despair and Finding my Way Back Again’ which chronicles my personal experience and identifies many of the psychosocial challenges chronic pain sufferers, and their families live with on a daily basis. This workshop is really close to my heart and I wish there had been one like it when I was going through my really dark days of pain.
Workshop topics include;
- Living with chronic pain – understanding our individual pain, acknowledging the impact it has on all aspects of our lives and how we can create the best support from families and health professionals.
- Learning to cope with your loss and grief
- Building resilience
- Effective communication
- Managing change (personal, professional, financial or work-related)
- Achieving a balanced life
A LITTLE INSIGHT – WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR BALANCED LIFE WORKSHOP
How happy are you with the balance in your life?
- Is your emotional health in good balance?
- Is your physical health the best it can be?
- Do you enjoy your work more than 80% of the time?
- Is your life fun?
- Do you do fun things?
- Is your spiritual or religious state in a good place for you at the moment or would you like to be exploring more?
- Are you happy with your current financial status?
- Are your family relationships all going well?
- Do you get to see your friends as often as you like?
- Do you feel you would like to ‘give more’ but just haven’t managed to fit it into your current life?
- Do you sleep well?
- Do you always have enough energy to be the person you want to be?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to the questions above, then there is no need to attend our workshop (though a visit for a holiday to Highland Retreat may go on your fun and adventure list) However, if you answered ‘no’ to one or more of the above, then ‘Achieving a Balanced Life’ is for you ? In this one day workshop, we explore the specific areas that you would like to improve, develop some realistic strategies for your specific circumstances and create opportunities for self-regulation. Held at beautiful Highland Retreat, Clunes, the magical environment will enhance your ability to explore these aspects of your life. Point of Difference:
- Workshops are for a maximum of 4 people or 2 couples. This allows for truly personalized support. You can come with friends, another couple, or book in as a single attendee.
- Accommodation packages are available so you can make two (or more!) beautiful days of it – enjoying the local beaches, restaurants and all the fun and adventure that the Byron Hinterland has to offer. Start to practice your fun and adventure immediately!
- Fully qualified and experienced Clinical Counsellor (that’s me!)
For more information about Highland Retreat, please visit www.highlandretreat.com.au or email me email@example.com
I look forward to meeting you – supporting you in taking control of your life to make it the best it can be.